February 24-25 2020
Weg beim Jäger 150, 22335 Hamburg, Germany
GSE & Tools Specialisation 24-25 February 2020 in Hamburg, Germany
Tailored to Aviation industry professionals and MROs dealing with tools operations.
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Tools seminar has been tailored to support professionals in charge of the tool store and planning managers.
The course highlights the criticality of tools in aircraft operations and improves efficiency in tool handling and operations.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of GSE & Tools in aircraft maintenance and planning
- Promote methods and best industry practices for efficient GSE & Tools management
- Create awareness of the criticality of tools in aircraft operations
- Improve GSE & Tools handling
- Save time through easy access to tools engineering data
- dentify the best tools options for your business
In addition we offer an optional visit to the Final Assembly Line to make your stay in Hamburg as enriching as possible.
Please find more about the content overview above under "General Information".