October 21 2020
The Langelinie Pavillon
Langelinie 10, 2100 Copenhagen
Competing in the Age of AI in Copenhagen
Historically, business growth has been restricted by a firm’s scale, scope, and learning.
But in their recent book Competing in the Age of AI, Harvard Business School professors Marco Iansiti and Karim Lakhani show how reinventing the firm around data, analytics, and AI can remove these constraints on growth.
Iansiti and Lakhani will discuss why and how to reinvent the firm in this AI era and benefits of doing so.
They will also describe how the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically accelerated this digital transformation.
In this webinar Iansiti and Lakhani will:
- Describe what it means to compete in the age of AI
- Examine the role of AI-centric organizations in responding to COVID-19, transforming health care, and working to develop a vaccine
- Present a framework for rethinking business and operating models
- Suggest a new type of operating architecture for AI-centric firms
- Share research and real-world case studies from companies such as Amazon, Netflix, and Airbnb