Lars PallesenSpecialtandlæge i tand-, mund- og kæbekirurgi, afdelingstandlæge
- 1998 – 1999 research associate at Dep. of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Copenhagen with the main focus on bone biology.
- Graduated Dental School 2000.
- Earned his specialist degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2009 from University Hospital, Copenhagen.
- Currently holds a position as Senior Clinical Instructor in Oral Surgery at Dep. of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Copenhagen
- Since 2006 consultant in private practise
- 2012 co-founder of Copenhagen Clinic for Advanced Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Implants
- 2015 – 2016 scientific director for the postgraduate programme in Oral Surgery under the Danish Dental Association.
- Completed the Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry from gIDE (Global Institute for Dental Education) and Loma Linda University in 2017.
- Lars´ clinical and scientific focus is on classic oral surgery as well as oral implantology
Taler til følgende sessioner
Session 17: Hvad skal vi gøre med 8-8 – EX, AMOTIO eller koronektomi?