In order to create a scientific platform for all initiatives in the field of ERAS, this year there will be a poster session. Posters will be presented throughout the conference with focused attention during lunch.
Therefore, we invite you to submit abstracts for presentation. Abstracts must be submitted in English. There will be a prize for Best Poster based on votes from the conference participants. Please submit your abstracts according to following categories:
- Prehabilitation in practice; clinical trials
- CPET (Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing)
- Mental Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Patient Selection
- Compliance/adherence to Prehabilitation Program
- Implementation of Prehabilitation
- Tools and Wearables
Poster Size: Posters will be allocated space that is 70 cm (27 inches) wide by 120 cm (47 inches) tall. Posters must not exceed the allocated space.
Create an Effective Poster
Best practices for poster presentations:
- Design should be simple and eye-catching.
- Use large (24 point or larger) font
- Posters should be able to be read within 10 minutes
- Be sure to include an introduction and a summary panel
- Utilize graphs and statistical data where possible, and avoid lengthy text explanations
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum, but clearly defined
It is also recommended to include business cards or handouts containing your name and contact information.