This payment statement is provided in addition to our normal Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement and you should ensure that you have read these documents before completing your booking.
In these terms and conditions an “Event” shall mean the Planning Portal Conference that the booking has been made for.
1. All Event bookings must be made online through PPQs authorised payment provider, Stripe. Payment by credit or debit card will be the only payment method available. Payments must be received two working days prior to the date of the Event.
2. PPQ Ltd will only accept your booking and provide services on receipt of a valid payment via credit/debit card at the time of booking. If payment is not received by PPQ Ltd at the time of booking, a place on the conference is not guaranteed until full payment is received in cleared funds.
3. All fees (where applicable) will be subject to VAT.
4. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that they purchase and pay for the correct package. PPQ Ltd will be unable to take additional payments at the conference.
5. PPQ Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on late or incorrect payment at two per cent above the Bank of England base rate.
6. If you fail to make payment in accordance with this section, you shall be deemed to have waived any and/or all rights for a place at the Event(s).
7. All purchases of tickets for conferences and events (including hotel rooms if applicable) are non refundable in their entirety.
8. Your ticket remains the property of PPQ Ltd and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon a refund of the printed registration price.
9. In the unlikely event of cancellation of a conference or event, the liability of PPQ Ltd is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
Cancellations & Refunds policy
- Cancellation request received two or less months before the Conference date: No refund will be due to the delegate
- Cancellation request received between two and four months before the Conference date: 20 per cent of the ticket cost will be refunded to the delegate
- Cancellation request received four or more months before the Conference date: 50 per cent of the ticket cost will be refunded to the delegate