October 14-15 2020
Satair (Beijing) Co. Ltd., Tianzhu Lu 8, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone, Beijing 101312, China
Material Planning & Inventory Management 14-15 October 2020 in Beijing, China
Tailored to aviation industry professionals and MROs involved in material planning and inventory management.
Having a look at the challenges of material planning, balancing material availbility with holding cost, will demonstrate the importance of professional material planning.
This seminar has been tailored to support professionals involved in material planning and inventory management. The course demonstrates the theory of planning methodology and inventory optimisation for rotables as well as for expendables.
- Understand material planning challenges specific to each material category, from expendables to rotables
- Discover methods to achieve efficient material planning and to optimise inventory processes
- Develop ideas to identify potential savings and continuously improve your operational performance
- Being able to choose the appropriate planning methodology in your daily work
- Improved spare parts availability at an optimised cost level
- Analysis and review of your existing inventory
Please find more about the content overview above under "General Information".