General Terms and Conditions
1. Seminar registration requires a Purchase Order number.
The seminar fee is including tuition, training material and catering during the course. Transport from hotel to seminar location, and back, is included during seminar days in Hamburg. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the seminar fee.
By signing in to the registration platform, the Buyer accepts Airbus’ General Terms and Conditions as published in the then current Airbus Customer Services e-Catalogue. At reception of the corresponding invoice issued by Airbus, the Buyer shall pay the price of the service offered and described hereafter.
Additional discounts can be granted when booking multiple seats: contact us at email@example.com
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions published in the Airbus Customer Services e-Catalogue on AirbusWorld:
2. The purchase order shall be preferably placed twenty one (21) days before the seminar begins in order for the registrant to be admitted to the seminar.
3. Payment is required in full, prior to the commencement of the training.
4. Enrolments can be cancelled free of charge up to 15 days before the start of the training.
5. No refund can be granted when cancelling later than two weeks before the start of the seminar.
6. Airbus reserves the right to cancel the training 15 days prior to the event and provide you with an alternate date or fully refund the training fee.
7. Airbus shall be entitled to cancel or postpone the seminar due to “Force Majeure” as this term is defined in article 13 of Airbus’ General Terms and Conditions and/or to insufficient number of registrations. All attendees will be notified as early as possible and Airbus reserves the right to provide the attendees with an alternate date.
Confidentiality and copyright
Our seminars are subject to Airbus General Terms and Conditions of Supply (GTCS). In line with paragraph 8 of Airbus GTCS, all proprietary information contained in the training and the respective documentation will remain the exclusive property of Airbus. All documentation is supplied to the participant for the sole use of the participant and shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of Airbus.
Personal data protection
Airbus is committed to protecting your privacy and will handle your personal data in accordance with its obligations.
Please visit Airbus website at https://www.airbus.com/privacy-policy.html to learn more.
With my signature I agree to photos being taken during the training and consent to their use by Airbus for publicity reasons.