Digital Tech Summit 2022 program and ticket launch
The organizing partners behind the largest academic based technology and business event in the Nordics are happy to announce that you can now buy tickets for this comprehensive two-day event of talk sessions and tech exhibitions, featuring leading researchers and tech gurus as well as world class speakers from research and companies.
Get your ticket at: digital-tech-summit.com
The ticket price start at 895DKK (ex VAT and lunch), and it gives you access to the full event program with more than 80 sessions and 300 speakers.
Student and startups can join for free but need to register.
The event program 2022
At the Startup Community you can be inspired by the university entrepreneurs presenting their innovative ideas for future technologies.
This year's theme is:
Building European Tech Resilience
Today, Europe finds itself at an important point in time. The geopolitical changes in recent years have led to shifting global powers and changing supply chains, and these trends have only been accelerated by the coronavirus pandemic. To withstand these strong winds of change, we need to build a stronger, more resilient, green and tech based future for Europe - starting today.
Highlights at Digital Tech Summit 2022
Join this year's event and experience:
- International top meetings on Tech Resilience, QuantumTech, GovTech and Denmark as a Startup Nation at the keynote stage
- 80 Deep tech sessions featuring topics as AI, IoT, Robotics, Drones, Chip design, Metaverse, Digital twin, Quantum technology, Tech Regulation, Data Ethics, Tech Foresight and Entrepreneurship
- Our Digital Tech Summit Startup Community: 300 tech startups from 8 Danish universities, Digital Tech Summits Investor network, pitch events, labs and much more
- Vibrant Innovations zones: Maritime Area, Cyber Security Area, Area for IT project management, DIREC university stands, and Digital Tech Summit Talent Area
- Inspiring Master Classes, panel discussions, and workshops powered by DigitalLead, Copenhagen Fintech, KRING, Ambolt, IDCK, IDA, Confederation of Danish Industries
- Our matchmaking possibilities: Thirdroom Collaboration Zone, Startup area Speed Dating and Matchmaking, and our Conference App
- Exciting Hackathons and solving real challenges on Coast and Nature, supply chain optimization, climate-focused business ideas provided by Dansk Kyst- og Naturturisme, Maersk, and KRING
- Price awards: Danish Championship in AI for students, and Best Computer Science Master Thesis, and KU SCIENCE Innovation & Entrepreneurship Award for students
- Networking and lounge Areas provided by Silo.ai, Dansk IT and Thirdroom, Dansk IT, and Venture People
- Highlights from IT history in an exhibition from the Danish Data History Association
- Our energizing morning gymnastics from 8.00-9.00 in the morning on both event days
- Our Networking event for sponsors, exhibitors, partners and visitors - with DJ and Drinks