Prof. Dr. Thuy-Nga Pham
Physician Lead, South East Toronto Family Health Team; Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
- Academic family doctor involved in teaching, research and quality improvement at the University of Toronto, Canada
- Lead physician at South East Toronto Family Health Team
- Interprofessional primary care team awarded “Best Family Practice in Ontario” in 2012
- Dr Pham recognized by the Ontario Change Foundation as one of “Ontario’s 20 Faces of Change”
- Appearance in a 2015 national television show “Keeping Canada Alive” [Demonstration usage of telemedicine videoconferencing to connect complex patients to better care]
- Lectures in Germany and China: importance of interprofessional team-based primary care and how to establish patient-centred primary care centres.