March 24-26 2020
Weg beim Jäger 150, 22335 Hamburg, Germany
Additive Manufacturing in Aviation 24-26 March 2020 in Hamburg, Germany
Aimed at Professionals of airlines, MROs and OEMs, our Additive Manufacturing trainings have specifically been developed to support your company on its journey to evaluate Additive Manufacturing technology. You will learn how AM reshapes your supply chain, from the initial idea to an airworthy part, while discovering potential savings. The Seminar will be held together with our experts that have certified hundreds of flying AM-parts and tools.
- Supporting your company on its journey to evaluate Additive Manufacturing technology
- Learn how Additive Manufacturing reshapes you supply chain, from the initial idea to an airworthy part
- Discover the advantages of Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Gain unique knowledge of Additive Manufacturing design, material and processes in the aviation business
- Tailored to your expertise level and delivered around the globe
In addition we offer an optional visit to the Final Assembly Line to make your stay in Hamburg as enriching as possible.
Please find more about the content overview above under "General Information".