- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 2000 characters (not counting names and affiliation details)
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title typed in: UPPER CASE
- The family name(s) of the author(s) should be written in lower case preceded by the first name(s) of the author(s) written in full.(e.g., Maria Reynolds)
- The abstract should be divided in the following sections (the subtitles being typed in lower case and in bold): Introduction – Purpose – Method – Results –Conclusions
REFERENCES (Please start with the number between brackets)
- No more than five references to previous publications may be included. In the body text, a publication should be referred to by a consecutive number between brackets, i.e. , , ,  and .
- Authors are responsible for the accuracy of references. Only published articles and those in press (the journal should be stated) may be included; unpublished results and personal communications should be cited as such in the text.
- The references should be provided in accordance with the following example:
- Michaels, P. J., & Balling, R. C., Jr. (2000).The satanic gases: Clearing the air about global warming. Washington, DC: Cato Institute.